Plumbhouse Plumbing, Heating and Electrical was formed in 1981 solely as a retail and installation company in London, Ontario. In 2004 we branched out our business to provide electrical services to better serve our customers and thus renamed our company to Plumbhouse Plumbing, Heating and Electrical. Though the name only describes three aspects of services, we provide so much more. Our company is continuously educating and advancing our staff to expand beyond the norm. We believe our employees are the key to our success, and with them, we are able to provide a superior level of customer service. We aspire to provide quality craftsmanship and professionalism with every job to which we are dispatched. Customer satisfaction with every job performed is our company’s primary goal. We are friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and totally committed to serving you better.
Please contact The Ontario College of Trades for any lists of certified tradesman.
- WSIB Compliant/WSIB Certificates (Upon Request)
- Liability Insurance Certificates (Upon Request)
- Bonded & Insured
- BBB Accredited (Better Business Bureau)
- Accredited Electrical Safety Authority’s ACP Members (Authorized Contractor Program)
- Electrical Safety Authority
- Fully Licensed Tradesman & Apprentices
- Registered with The College of Trades
- Backflow Prevention & Monitoring Program Tester Registration with The City of London
- TSSA Fuel Safety Contractor
Warranty Program: 1 Year Parts & Labour on Supplied & Installed Material